A dashboard should provide a simplified overview of a larger system. The 24SevenOffice dashboard contains some utility tools, although the main focus is reporting from the various modules.
The first time you open the dashboard, you will be presented with a guide that will help you get started with the dashboard. We strongly recommend that you go through the steps to familiarize yourself with the general techniques that apply in the dashboard as it goes through the basics.
What should I think of to get started with the dashboard?
- The dashboard should be designed according to the role you have in your company, where, for example, salespeople can have a sales dashboard.
- There is a set of different widgets that can be used for you to set up the dashboard to suit your needs.
- In addition to setting up the widgets you want, several pages of dashboard can be used. For example, a page with financial reports, a page with sales opportunities, and so on. To add a new page, click "Pages" in the left menu and then "Add".
- If your company needs all employees to have access to the same dashboard, one dashboard can be set up and share the template key with the other employees, and everyone will see the same dashboard.
- If you are connected to several companies in 24SevenOffice, you can see the list of several companies at the same time on certain widgets. This applies, among other things, to an overview of payments and payments, and approval status for vouchers for different clients.