The transition to the new invoice distribution in 24SevenOffice involves major changes in the way invoices are distributed, as well as how invoices and orders look like during distribution. We therefore recommend that all our users read up on the news in the system in the Distribution settings - before using the new invoice distribution.
Below we have compiled a list of 5 points that we recommend that you have reviewed before using the new invoice distribution. The "Disable Billing" button available under "Setup" in the settings can be used to stop any integrations - or other users in the client from billing, until the settings below are in place.
NOTE: Also remember that billing must be re-enabled after setting up.
Checklist - Are these settings set up in accordance with the wishes of the company
1. Templates: Is it desirable to generate invoices with the system's new standard templates, or should your own templates be created with e.g. logo and other customizations?
2. Distribution flow : Invoices set to Distribution Method: "Automatic Distribution" will use the Distribution flow defined under Settings - Distribution flow in the client. Should you use the default distribution run in the client, EHF -> Email -> AutoPost, or is it desirable to change the order or add fully custom distribution runs? If you have customers who require to receive invoices in EHF format, then it can eg. You may want to set up your own distribution run with EHF as the only distribution method, and enter the relevant customers as recipients in this distribution run.
3. Printers : In order to use the new "CloudPrint" distribution method, which is a feature for automatic printing in-house using a printer with cloudprint / ePrint support, you must enter at least one printer under the settings for printers.
4. Invoice E-mail : If you are planning to distribute invoices via E-mail, you may want to check that you have access to the button "Invoice E-mail" under the settings. In this menu it will be possible to set up your own e-mail account in order to distribute e-mail via your own invoice-e-mail account instead of through 24SevenOffice's system account. In addition, it will be possible to define own email templates per language used - e.g. an email template for English speaking customers and one for Norwegian customers. You can distribute invoices via email even without activating this setting, but then with a standard text template and via the system's standard email account for invoice distribution: « email@example.com ».
5. Company : If you want to be able to send invoices such as Electronic Invoice (EHF) then the following fields are required to be filled in correctly according to the EHF standard:
- Organizational number: Here there must be an organization number of a total of 9 digits, e.g. 987654321. No spaces between digits. In addition, the term "VAT" should be placed on the back if the company is VAT registered, for example: 987654321MVA.
- Bank account: Bank account must be entered with a total of 11 digits, ie without the use of spaces or periods between digits.
- If IBAN is filled in, the field SWIFT / BIC must also be filled in.