This is an explanation of how to export vouchers from Huldt & Lillevik (H&L) and import into 24SevenOffice.
NB! Huldt & Lillevik has launched an improved integration, so that accounting documents are now seamlessly transferred to 24SevenOffice via a so-called service-based integration.
After printing the accounting document, H&L should do the following to create an accounting file for 24SevenOffice:
- Go into the salary of the period
- Select Salary Reports
- Select the Single Report tab
- Select Accounting Documents and Execute
- Under File and Accounting System Setup, select Visma Business (we use this in 24SevenOffice)
- Press the Setup button to set it up to go to Department and Project. They are automatically set to no, but select R1 behind Department and R2 behind Project if Department and Project are used. Also check that the department number and project number are the same in 24SevenOffice and Huldt & Lillevik.
- Insert any Document Number and Document Type
- The filename at the bottom can be changed to what you file but must end with .txt Note! Not spaces
- Place it in the area you find most quickly.
- Click the Green button at the top of the menu bar to generate the file.
- Go into 24SevenOffice and select menu Finance - Reports - Import.
- Select System 4 (Visma format).
- Touch Select file.
- Tap the "floppy disk" icon to upload the file you found in the file explorer.
- Click on the "diskette icon" w / green arrow on, in new pop-up window click on "Browse" and navigate to the area you saved the H&L file.
- Press OK.
- You will then return to file explorer in 24SO.
- Double-click the file you uploaded (important with a reasonable name ...).
- Then you will return to the import image / menu.
- Document year: only one check if it is OK.
- Override ONLY period if you want to override the period in which the salary is run.
- Only import documents from period: ONLY if you need to time-calculate the salary in arrears. Normally never touched!
- Document type: choose salary (art 5…).
- Override posting date. ONLY if it deviates from the period you are going to pay (rarely ..).
- Click the RUN IMPORT icon.
- You now get a point 3 in the import screen with the message that accounting data has been imported and added as a bundle in accounting.
- Click the bookkeeping icon.
- You will then enter 24SevenOffice / Finance / Reports / Import.
- You can find the import in the bundle window on the right with name: System4 dd.mm.yyyy (file name).
- Open and check the bundle, then press the BOOK KEY button (hotkey: END + OK + END + OK).