This report allows you to make different selections for orders that are still not invoiced.
It is possible to make various selections in the order book report:
- Aggregation can be selected to make a choice for how the data will be displayed. It can be aggregated by Project, Customer, Seller, Order Status, Department, Campaign, Product Category, Customer Category, Product, Price List, Sales Type, Week, Month and Quarter. The same choices can be made for Level 1 and Level 2 of the aggregation.
- The date selection can be made from the order date of the previous or current week / month / quarter / year. Optionally, you can choose to clear the check to filter with a relative time span and choose your order date from / to, order number from / to and / or line text.
- Order statuses can also be selected by clicking on one or more order statuses. If you added an order status that you no longer want to select, you can click the checkbox next to the order status to remove that order status from the selection again.
- Customer selection can also be done by selecting one or more customers. When searching for customers, you can further use the keyboard by pressing the up / down arrow to find the selected customer, pressing Enter to select the customer, and continue to select the next one. Press Esc to clear the search box.
- Seller selection works the same as order status by clicking on one or more selectable sellers.
- Customer categories can be searched in the same way as customers and employees. Search the category by typing all or part of the category name, press the down / up arrow to find the selected customer, press Enter to select the customer, and if possible continue to follow several before pressing Esc to remove the search box.
- Projects can be added to the selection by searching on the project name or using hotkeys in the same way as explained in the previous fields.
- You can select product categories by viewing the list of all product categories that are within the product module. You can hold down the ctrl key and select multiple product categories.
- A department can be added by searching the department name. You must enter at least two of the first letters of the department name in order to find the department you want to select, and you can also use the keypad here to select the department and move on.
- Campaigns can be added to the selection by searching on the campaign name. It works in exactly the same way as for a department.
At the top of the report you will see that there is a choice that says Report Setup.
Shortcuts to the order book reports:
- Up / down arrow to search for your hit when you enter a search.
- Enter to select.
- Tab to move to the next box.
- Shift + left arrow to scroll between pages if the search has several pages of hits.