The order list shows an overview of all orders that have not yet been invoiced and allows you to look up specific orders for different search parameters. Once inside the Order List, there is still a main menu for the Invoice module to the left of the image, but one now has a separate menu for Order List horizontally in the view. In this menu you can find:
- Search ; Selects whether to show or hide the search parameter to the right of the view
- Copy ; Allows you to copy the selected order
- Change status ; It is possible to select one or more orders, click on change status and then change their status. Changing the status also gives you the option to send by email or print.
- Merge order ; By selecting multiple orders and clicking on this menu item, you will be able to create an aggregate order given that the orders are against the same customer, in the same currency, have the same type of sales and the same order status. With this action, periodization and dimensions will be copied.
- Delete ; Allows you to delete one or more selected orders.
- Download ; Select the template and download the order as a PDF.
- Send email ; Email the order to the customer.
- Print ; When one or more orders are selected you can click this button to have them printed
To the right of the view you have many fields that can be used to look up orders. The search options allow you to search for a specific time span, order number, customer, reference, employee, project, department, campaign, opportunity, order date, order number, customer number and amount. To select only one or more specific order statuses, this can be done by ticking the relevant status (s) in the lower right corner.
Which columns appear in the results field can be controlled by a click of the arrow next to each column heading and further selections within "columns". It is also possible to sort on several of our columns, which can be done by clicking on the column heading itself.