In Ecoscope we have collected the most used reports and made it possible with several customizations, both in terms of search parameters and functionality. Ecoscope allows the user to choose from 4 different formats when exporting, and one can aggregate search matches on their own dimensions. It is also possible to link records directly in the report.
Search and aggregation
"Search" sets search parameters for data to be retrieved to the report. In "Aggregation" you control how the data is displayed by setting one or more aggregation levels. The order of the selected aggregations is crucial to the view. The top option will be Level 1, next is Level 2, etc. It is possible to adjust the order using the mouse pointer / "Drag and Drop".
- Refresh -> Force refresh via the "Search" tab: Reloads all data with selected search parameters.
- Update via the "Aggregation" tab: Updates existing data with new aggregation options.
By expanding the "Actions" tab on the right side of the Ecoskop, you will see 3 sub-options:
- Summary : Here you will be able to see the sum of selected attachments, and any sum associated with a link.
- Link :
- Link Selected Records: Link to selected records.
- Remove mail from link: Removes selected mail (s) from current link.
- Remove link: Cancels the link in its entirety.
- Data :
- Export: Exports data with the selected aggregation to Excel, CSV (comma separated), Excel 2003 (XML) or HTML format.
- Save Report : Allows user to save report setup, either on current client or user. If the latter is selected, the report layout may be available in other company accounts the user has access to. Press "down arrow" -> "Manage reports" to change / delete custom reports and optionally to copy URL to report templates.
Column view and sorting
By hovering over a column title, you will be able to enable a drop-down menu that allows you to select sort and / or which columns should be active in the report.
Finished painters in Ecoscope
General ledger (month)
- Displays the ledger for the current month aggregated by document number
General ledger (year)
- Displays the general ledger so far in the current year aggregated by month and document number.
- Shows balance of balance so far this year, aggregated on account.
Customer / Accounts Payable
- Provides an overview of all open items in customer / supplier accounts and is aggregated by customer / supplier. Period is set to "plus / minus 5 years."
- Possible to link records via "Actions."
Age-distributed customer / supplier account
- Aggregated on "past due" and customer / supplier. Also possible to link records here via "Actions."
- Seeks out vouchers on account 3000-4999 in the period "This year" (so far this year) and aggregates on month and account.
- Seeks out vouchers on account 3000-7999 in the period "This year" (so far this year) and aggregates on month and account.
For example, if you want to see results per projects can be based on "Operating result" and change aggregation so that Project is at the top of the "Selected" box.
Custom dimension / link
In the aggregation window, click the plus sign to add a custom dimension or link.