Displays only invoices and credit notes. Once inside the Invoice List, you still have the Invoice Module main menu on the left of the image, but you now have a separate Invoice List menu horizontally in the view. In this menu you can find:
- Search ; Selects whether to show or hide the search parameter to the right of the view
- Copy ; Allows you to copy the highlighted invoice
- Credit note ; Once you have selected an invoice from the list, by clicking on this menu item you will be able to create a credit note. One will then be sent to the Order Processing and see that the amounts are in negative numbers, it has come up with a text with “credit note for invoice xxx” and the order status is set to “Credit”. One must finish by clicking save to create the credit note.
- Download ; Download invoice as PDF.
- Print ; When one or more invoices are selected, you can click this button to have them printed.
- Send ; Send invoice as email, EHF or Autopost.
- Change template ; Change template on the invoice.
To the right of the view you have many fields that can be used to look up invoices. The search options allow you to search for a specific time span, order number, invoice number, customer, reference, employee, project, department, campaign, sales opportunity, order date, invoice date, order number, invoice number, customer number and amount.