You can find these settings by going to Administration - Settings - Finance - Order / Invoice and Purring.
Explanation of the fields
- Balance list - The system prints a balance list when you choose to print a list of clearings
- Invoice Copy - The system prints an invoice copy of each printout (recommended).
Number of days:
- Postal Days : The number of days from the payment date to the recipient records this in their systems. It usually takes 2-3 days from the money transactions being paid until they are registered with the recipient. Post days are then added as an addition on the due date for all statuses before a purring takes over.
- List : You specify the number of days before the invoice will be visible under "List". An invoice will then not appear on the list until the specified number of days + post days after the due date has passed.
- Purring 1 : Here you will find invoices to be purred for the first time. You specify the number of days it should remain in Purirng 1 status before going to the next status (e.g. Purring # 2 or Debt Alert)
- Purring 2 : If you want to send out a purring # 2 before sending for collection, this pausing is used. You set the number of days the pairing will be in this status.
- Debt collection: If the customer has not paid the debit (s) then you can send out a collection notification. You then specify the number of days the purge should be in the debt collection before moving on to the next status. When the debtor is also not paid for debt collection, the case goes to debt collection. If you have a separate agreement with the collection agency, they will take care of the collection case. According to Norwegian Accounting Act, you cannot send a debt collection notice until 14 days have elapsed from the due date on the invoice. Debt collection must again have at least 14 days before collection occurs.
Here you tick the tabs / statuses you want to use during the purring module. You can choose to add / remove Purring 1, Purring 2, Debt Collection.
Add cleaning fee:
Here you choose whether cleaning fees are added to Purring 1, Purring 2 and / or Debt collection. NB! The cleaning fee will not be shown in the customer account until the payment of the total amount including the cleaning fee is posted. It is important that the payment on clearing fees is registered via Right-click on the original invoice and the choice "New payment" or via Bank - Payment. This is so that functionality in the processing of the Purge fee will be correct in the residual account.
You can block customers who are under Purring 1, Purring 2, Debt Notification, Debt Collection or none. When a customer is blocked, they are blocked in CRM, and if you try to invoice that customer you will be notified that the customer has unpaid invoice (s) and the customer cannot be invoiced again until the payment arrives.
Here you enter text that will appear on the clearings in the different spaces. This may, for example, be a reminder that the payment has not been received from the customer.
Here you enter the desired krone amount on the cleaning fee. It is also possible to specify the percentage interest rate as a percentage and an upper limit on the interest rate note.
To change the accounting account for clearings and interest notes, this is done in the account number fields.