You can find this module under the three bars menu - Finance - Accounting and Budget.
Here you can easily create a budget. In the budget you can budget per month and per year.
How to create a new budget:
1. Click "New".
2. Then enter your budget name and select the year to which it applies.
3. Click "Add Accounts" to add accounts to be included in your budget. In the dialog that appears you will get the standard Norwegian account plan.
Here it is possible to search for accounts by name and number by typing in the search field (do not press enter to get the result, it will appear as you type). Double-click to add accounts, or select one or more accounts and press "Add."
How to fill in a budget:
1. When you enter figures for January month you will get a dialog where you can choose to enter the same amount for the remaining month or increase the January amount for the remaining month by a certain amount in the form of NOK or percent.
1. Enter the figures for example per month and the annual budget accumulates the entered figures and automatically creates an annual budget. Both income and expenses are entered with a positive sign.
However, if there are any accounts that relate to income reduction / cost reduction and the like, then they must be entered with negative signs since there are figures that are not really an income / expense, but which are nevertheless entered against an income account / expense account.
2. Entered numbers are automatically saved as you enter them.
Return to the Budget List from a Budget
Once inside a budget, you must click on the bar at the top (with two arrows at the far right) to see the budget overview again. Then you can double-click another budget to open it.
Select the desired budget, and then click "Copy." In the resulting dialog, you can enter a new name for the budget, select the year and optionally choose to increase the numbers in the budget by a certain amount or percentage.
Click the "Download" button to export your budget to .csv. The file can further be opened and saved in excel.